Can we rearrange the order of different locks on the app home page?

I really wish we could rearrange the order of the locks on the app. I have several, and putting them in a specific order would be very useful.

Currently, I believe the order is dictated by the order each lock was added to the account.

If I’ve missed this feature on the app, please share.

We are preparing a whole new look of U-tec App. This will allow this rearrangement.

4 Likes

do we have any sort of road map of whats to come? any new features besides just UI changes

Hello! Do we have a timeline on this?

Thanks!

Any update on this feature?

The ability to re-order locks within the smartphone app was a feature until U-tec took it away, over a year or more ago. Promised to bring it back shortly thereafter and yet… crickets. No word or timeline on when this valuable feature is going to return. Why is it so difficult to add back a feature you shouldn’t have removed in the first place!

@Partin Hi, if we’re talking about the same “manual sorting of locks” feature, we haven’t developed this function before. However, I will talk with the development team to resolve it in the major version to be released next month. If there are updates, I will sync with everyone. @Salvador

@Carrie the previous U-tec smartphone app most definitely allowed you to re-order the vertical listing of locks. This feature might have been before your time, but it was definitely a part of the previous version of the app. I had my locks ordered nicely… and then you guys updated the app and the feature was gone, later replaced with the Address/Location functionality which was poorly implimented (for existing users anyway) as you guys offered no way to move locks out of the first address entered.

Is the new software update late?

I’m still waiting on this feature.

Would LOVE to see this feature added back.

PLEASE implement ASAP.

Thanks