New U-Bolt WiFi Smart Lock Beta Testers Selected

There will be another one coming soon, will put the recruitement process here in community.

4 Likes

I donā€™t believe that gender was even inquired about on the form and we donā€™t know how many woman actually even applied, for all we know every single woman that applied could have been selected. U-tec cant control who applies for what and hopefully these people were chosen at random or based on assessment of data supplied in the form about experience and abilities.

I got an email that said I was selected to test the ul3 sense in December but I never received the product. Is there some way I can communicate to get or inquire what happened to it. I filled out the form on the email too.

Yup. Looks like a manā€™s club that took pitty on a handful of chicks. :woman_facepalming::rage:

I got the lock with sensor all setup. Then I got busy for a week when I got back to the lock the sensor wasnā€™t being recognized. Out of town for 6 days not working at all when I got homeā€¦ changed batteries and reset it all. Home for a couple of days seemed to be working left for another 6 days when I got home nothing working changed batteries again. Couldnā€™t get it to setup again. Deleted the lock and hard reset on lock now I canā€™t discover it. Called for help still not connecting. Was asked to report it with a report number #100584. It does seem to lock after 15 sec. Open or closed. I also have a pro lock with bridge and it works fine.
Thanks Robert Meyer

please got the latest beta app, firmware updated to 22.0023 version. the sensor problem should be solved.

I had the exact same reaction! I canā€™t remember if they collected gender on the application form, but definitely something that should be considered in the future.

Soā€¦ how are you able to apply for any new beta testing?!? Is there a place to keep up with alerts of when testers are needed?

You can turn on notifications for this topic Beta Program - U-tec Community.

This is where they post new opportunities but you will want to subscribe to all notifications for that topic. Also add u-tec.com addresses to your safe sender. Lots of folks said emails went into spam.

1 Like