Doorbell with camera integration

Hi everybody,
We’ve got two Ultraloq pro u-bolt pro series with the two wifi bridges. Both, they work flawlesly and we’re happy with your products: thanks!
The integration with the Google Assistant and the Samsung Smartthings integration works as well.
We’d like to buy a doorbell with camera. Which product/brand are the best compatible with the ultralock pro wifi ? The idea would be to be able to unlock the door from just one app on our smartphones.
Thanks in advance for your ideas.
Xavier

Hi Xavier,

A ticket has been created for this issue. Please kindly check your e-mail for our detailed reply.

Thanks for your understanding.

I would be interested in this option as well. I’m currently using Eufy doorbells and cameras, it would be awesome if I could link them in a single app with my door locks.

1 Like

This is my VOTE, as well! I work in a shopping complex that gets a good bit of traffic. To see my next client and unlock the door from my phone is a wonderful safety feature. Using 2 different unrelated devices is a bit wonky! I would LOVE to have it Integrated.

Bump this thread for Doorbird support.
Doorbird are the best on the market IMO but certainly not the cheapest. Best feature is POE, API integration, and relay control. And IFTTT connectivity.