U home is Coming!

We are thrilled to announce that the U-tec website is undergoing a complete overhaul, and we can’t wait to unveil our new platform to you next month! Get ready to explore an entirely fresh homepage experience where you’ll discover our latest product lines, including the ULTRALOQ Bolt Series, Bright Smart Bulb, and Smart Power Products.

Furthermore, on our new website, you’ll find a curated selection of product combinations tailored to your unique preferences. Customize your smart home setup according to your liking, all with just a few clicks. We’re excited to bring you these enhanced conveniences and experiences in smart home technology.

Accompanying our website revamp is the launch of our brand-new U home app! This app brings a rejuvenated experience with a plethora of automated controls and quick operations. Whether it’s adjusting settings or managing devices, the U home app will make smart home living more effortless and intuitive than ever before.

We invite you to join us here, where you can engage with us directly. Whether you have questions about pre-orders or suggestions for new products, rest assured that we’re here to assist you promptly. Additionally, you can sign up for our U home’s Waitlist, ensuring you receive early bird discounts and the best bundle offers once our new products are launched.

I have recently installed several versions of UHome Beta as I’ve been notified. Will the new launch of the official app fix the issues that have plagued the Ultra Lock products? In particular, I love the idea of “auto-unlock” however, it rarely if ever works. I have never been able to get “shake” to work. Your locks are quality products but the app functionality is disappointing. I am a former software/UI tester and would love to be able to file bug and functionality reports but don’t see anywhere to do that.

Agree that the beta test WhatsApp group makes it hard to provide intelligent feedback… or to know if the Utec team has understood our feedback.

Wow Apple HomeKit. It’s great to see that as an integration option. It’s been a long time coming. Let’s home it’s actually useful as IFTTT is very limited. More function needed. Still great to see this and an enhancement on a new product.

Yes, all of the feedback from the chat group will be collect and post on the feedback sheet, our R&D group will review the sheet daily. Some functions may still need time to update, but they are working hard on it.

I believe the Auto unlock function in formal version U home app will be improved. You can try this formal version.

Thank you, we will continue to launch products with a focus on integration.