Purchase only the door lever to go with a u-bolt lock

I currently have a ubolt lock (ULTRALOQ Smart Lock U-Bolt Pro + Bridge WiFi Adaptor, 6-in-1 Keyless Entry Door Lock with WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint and Keypad, Smart Door Lock Front Door). I want to can purchase a Lever or other electronic door handle/knob device to put onto the same door that will operate with my existing lock. Just like the combo units work, only one of the locks needs to be locked and unlocked and the companion unit on the same door automatically locks and unlocks too.

put another way, I would just like to purchase the door lever unit to go along with and work with my existing and already installed ubolt pro

all that has to be done is to make the lever unit that’s part of the “combo” bundles separately available for purchase

thanks in advance for making this happen

I second this. I was looking for the same thing originally.

1 Like

as a product manager myself I understand the effort to productize something

in this case most of the work is done … just 1 component of a combo needs to be made for sale and perhaps some setup accommodation needs to be addressed to pair the 2 devices

extending products and upselling into an existing customer base is a basic business and marketing tactic :slightly_smiling_face:

The U-tec push pull handle is available separately. I use it with my U-Bolt Pro Wi-Fi and it works great. ULTRALOQ Handle Push Pull, Black Front Door Handle Set in Matte Black, Adjustable Latch Backset, Push-Pull Door Opening, IP65 Waterproof https://a.co/d/g1voHBv