New owner of U-Bolt Pro deadbolts - Lots of questions!

Recently purchased 2 U=Bolt Pro deadbolts and have installed 1 so far. I have lots of questions about the lock, the app and more. Looking for answers to the following:

1. Do I need a locksmith to rekey the deadbolts so 1 physical key will unlock either bolt?

2. Installed app and set myself as owner. Added my spouse as an admin. When she installs app does she user the email I sent the invitation to as her login or does she need to log into the app with the same user/password I established for my account?

3. When installing, the strike plate has 2 pieces. The cup-like piece that sets into the bolt hole in the door frame and the chrome plate cover. On my retro-fit the cup does not align with the bolt and will not lock and unlock smoothly. Is that cup piece a requirement?

I think that’s enough questions for one post. Your answers are appreciated!

U-Tec Support contacted me and responded to my questions. The answers are:

1. Do I need a locksmith to rekey the deadbolts so 1 physical key will unlock either bolt?
    The answer, which follows along with what I read in other support threads is that it is best to leave it to a professional locksmith and not attempt to DIY.

2. If an invitation is sent out by the lock owner from within the app, the recipient should create their own account using the email address used to receive the invitation. No account sharing is necessary.

3 The cup-like part of the 2 piece strike plate assembly is not required. If it won’t work with it but works without it … Okay!

I appreciated the contact from U-tec support to resolve my questions.