Honorable Contributors Group is Coming and We are Appreciated!

Hi Community,

We are considering building a honorable contributors group for those who has been contributing and active for the whole community.
We want to let you know that your efforts are appreciated. There maybe some honorable benefits available, such as Beta Test Higher Priority.

Please give me some thoughts about this idea, and suggestions about benefits.

3 Likes

@Frank that is amazing to hear! This can kind of be like an MVP program, normally given to contributors and product evangelists. I am a part of several MVP programs (e.g. VMware vExpert, Dell Unified Transformer, Dell/Intel Trusted Tester, etc.). For these groups, some of the benefits include:

1. Free Swag (branded products such as t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers, etc.)
  2. Access to Early Release (Beta) of Software/Hardware
  3. Priority access to exclusive events, for example, hearing about the product roadmap from the product manager/owners and providing feedback.

In exchange for these various benefits, MVPs are expected to be product evangelists such as inviting new members, blogging or posting about products on social media, providing feedback to the product team, help answer the communities questions, etc.

I think thatโ€™s a great idea, Frank and I certainly like the idea of high priority beta testers for frequent and useful contributors

1 Like